I'm having trouble creating an appointment for an online tutoring session. What do I do?
Here are the steps for scheduling an online tutoring session with an FCC tutor:
Here are the steps for online booking:
- Log in to Blackboard and click "Tutoring" on the upper right-hand corner of the main menu.
- In the "Login to Online Tutoring" tab, click "Start Now" on the left side of the page, under Frederick Community College.
- Click "Book Now" next to "Schedule or Cancel a FCC Tutoring Appointment"
- Select the relevant options in the drop-down menus
- Select a date on the calendar and choose a time.
- Click "Book"
- Enter class information and phone number in the corresponding fields
- Click Confirm
If you're page gets stuck with a "processing" message, make sure you entered your class and your phone number in the fields before you hit "confirm."
When your session has been successfully booked, you will received a confirmation e-mail and your appointment will show up in the "My Appointments" tab when you sign into online tutoring.
We are here to help! Look for our Chat Widget to Chat with a Librarian:
FCC Librarian Chat Schedule
- Monday - Thursday, 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Introducing 24/7 Chat! A Global Co-Op Librarian will answer after hours or when an FCC Librarian is not available.
Missed the FCC Librarian at Chat? Submit a question through the link below and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 business hours.