I submitted my paper to FCC's Online Writing Center to be reviewed, but I haven't gotten it back. What should I do?
Papers submitted to FCC's Online Writing Center are reviewed by tutors and returned by email to students within 48 hours, excluding Sundays and holidays. For fastest turn around, papers should be submitted Monday -Thursday during business hours.
If it has been 48 hours (excluding Sunday and holidays) and you haven't received your paper back, you can check the In-House Writing Center portal to see if your paper is there. To do this,
1) Login to Blackboard
2) Click "Tutoring" in the upper right-hand corner
3) Click the "Login to Online Tutoring" tab
4) Click "Start Now" on the left side, under FCC
5) Click "In-House Writing Center"
6) Click the "Pickup My Essay" tab. If your essay has been reviewed, it will be available to download.
If you still aren't able to locate your paper, and it has been 48 hours, contact the staff and we will follow-up with you.
We are here to help! Look for our Chat Widget to Chat with a Librarian:
FCC Librarian Chat Schedule
- Monday - Thursday, 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Introducing 24/7 Chat! A Global Co-Op Librarian will answer after hours or when an FCC Librarian is not available.
Missed the FCC Librarian at Chat? Submit a question through the link below and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 business hours.