Q. I keep getting an error message while trying to watch a film from the Feature Films database, what do I do?
If you are using Chrome to watch a video from the Feature Films for Education database, you may sometimes see a "Too many redirects" error message. Below are some steps to take if you see that error:
1. Try to open the link in another browser such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge, or
2. Clear your cache, cookies and browsing history in the Chrome Browser. To do so:
- Click on the three vertical dots near your profile picture in the upper-right of the Chrome browser.
- Choose "Settings"
- Scroll down to the "Privacy and security" section and click on "Clear Browsing Data".
- From the Time Range drop-down choose "All Time". Then choose all three options: "Browsing history", "Cookies and other site data", and "Cached images and files".
- Click "Clear Data"
- Wait for the cache to be cleared, then completely close out of the browser and log back in again.
If you are still receiving error messages or having another problems accessing the film, please reach out the Librarians by clicking on the chat widget at the bottom of your screen or by sending an email.