Q. During this shut down, is InterLibrary Loan (ILL) service available?
We are able to process ILL requests for articles during the shut down. Please submit a Request an Article form for assistance.
We are unable to process ILL requests for books during the shut down. Here are some other options if you need books:
- Check our Ebook Academic Collection database in case we have a book you need in ebook form, or a useful alternative.
- Check our Research Databases for scholarly, newspaper, or magazine articles you might use instead of books.
- Submit a request for remote research help if you are having trouble finding relevant resources on your topic. We will help you search the library's resources and/or the open web for relevant information.
Find FAQs about the COVID-19 shut down
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help! Look for our Chat Widget to Chat with a Librarian:
See our Thanksgiving Break Chat Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Missed us at chat? Submit a question through the link below and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.