Q. During this shut down, can I get assistance in my A&P, accounting and economics classes?
During this time, your best resource is your professor. They can answer questions, suggest great learning resources like videos and websites, connect you with classmates, and guide you through your course.
In addition, students will also have access to free online tutoring provided by ThinkingStorm. This service provides convenient and comprehensive online support for your classes: A&P 1, ACCT 100, ACCT 101, ACCT 102, ECON 201. It is available 7 days a week, from 10 am- 4 am.
To access online tutoring:
1) Log in to the FCC Blackboard page and access your course
2) Click on the Online Tutoring link to automatically log in to ThinkingStorm
3) Click the Book Now button next to Reserve an Appointment
4) Follow the prompts to set up an appointment to work with someone in real time
5) When it is your appointment time, follow the prompts under Start Online Appointment
See attached documents below for screen shots and more information on online tutoring
For FAQs specifically about Library and Tutoring services during the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help during regular business hours! Submit a question and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.