Q. How can I translate the article I found into my native language?
I found an article in one of the Library's databases for a research assignment, and I want to translate it into my native language so its easier for me to read. How can I do this?
- Save the article to a USB or your computer.
- Go to translate.google.com
- Click "Documents" near the top of the page
- Leave the default "Detect Language" as is, or click on the original language of the article. You might need to click the down arrow for a fuller list of languages.
- Click on the language you want the article translated to. You might need to click the down arrow for a fuller list of languages.
- Click "Browse your computer," click on your saved article, then click "Open" (or the equivalent button if you're on a Mac).
- Click "Translate."
If this process does not work, contact the library for help.
For FAQs specifically about Library and Tutoring services during the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help during regular business hours! Submit a question and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.