Q. What are the Learning Commons/Library hours?
The physical Learning Commons will continue to be closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the College transitioning to online instruction. Library and Tutoring Services are still available digitally:
- Search our FAQs or contact us if you need help with research. We will be monitoring for questions during regular business hours and will get back to you ASAP or within 24 hours.
- Tutoring is available online through your Blackboard Course. More information can be found at our Online Tutoring Page.
- If you need help finding access to computers and/or the internet, contact your assigned advisor. Find your assigned advisor by going to the Counseling and Advising page and scrolling down to the "Find Your Assigned Advisor" section.
Fall 2020 Semester: August 24 to December 11
Live Chat Service:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Find FAQs about the COVID-19 shut down
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help! Look for our Chat Widget to Chat with a Librarian:
- Monday - Thursday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Missed us at chat? Submit a question through the link below and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.