Q. My classes are online, but I need assistance. What tutoring services are provided for FCC students?
Frederick Community College students have access to free online tutoring provided by ThinkingStorm. This service provides convenient and comprehensive online support available 7 days a week, from 10am - 4am. You can access ThinkingStorm through your Blackboard Courses.
More information about accessing online tutoring during the campus shut down is available at the Online Tutoring Guide.
Tutoring Support is available for:
- Writing in any course. Submit a paper and receive detailed feedback by email within 24 hours.
- MATH 101/101A, MATH 145/145S, MATH 165, MATH 175, MATH 185, MATH 195
- Statistics: MATH 120/120A & 127
- BSCI 55, BSCI 150, BSCI 160
- CHEM 100, CHEM 101, CHEM 102
- CMIS 101, CMIS 105, CMIS 106
- ACCT 100, ACCT 101, ACCT 102 (by appointment only)
- ECON 201
For FAQs specifically about Library and Tutoring services during the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help during regular business hours! Submit a question and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.