Q. Can I reserve a study room?
Group study rooms are not accessible during the campus' COVID-19 shut down.
No, Group Project Rooms (viz. study rooms) in the Bess and Frank Gladhill Learning Commons cannot be reserved.
- Group Project Rooms and the Presentation Practice space are first come first serve.
- Parties of three or more are given priority for Group Project Room use, parties of one or two may be asked to move if all other Group Project Rooms are in use and a group of three or more requires a Group Project Room.
- There is a quiet space in the Learning Commons located near the book collection. Study carrels and other comfortable furniture is provided in the quiet space.
Find FAQs about the COVID-19 shut down
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help! Look for our Chat Widget to Chat with a Librarian:
See our Thanksgiving Break Chat Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Missed us at chat? Submit a question through the link below and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.