Q. Can I use FCC resources if I am not an FCC student?
The FCC Learning Commons / Library is closed until May 20th, 2020 due to the COVID-19 shutdown, so Library services to non-FCC students are unavailable at this time.
While FCC students have priority for computers, study spaces and services, we absolutely welcome the public to our Library!
Services Available to non-FCC Students:
- Computers do require logins. Guest logins are available at our Desk.
- Our WiFi is accessible to anyone. The wifi password is available at the Desk.
- You may use any of our databases when you are on campus, and if you have a Frederick County Public Library card, you may check-out up to five books at one time.
- Additionally, FCC alumni and members of the community may have one session with a learning assistant at the Tutoring and Writing Center once per a week.
- Photocopying at 10 cents per page is available.
- Free scanning is available.
Services Unavailable to Non-FCC Students:
- Printing is not available to non-FCC students due to how the campus printing system is set up.
For FAQs specifically about Library and Tutoring services during the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
Didn't find an answer? We are here to help during regular business hours! Submit a question and we'll reply ASAP or within 24 hours.