Q. How do I get books and other materials on reserve?
When something is put on "reserve" at the Library, that means it has been set aside for your class by your teacher, and you'll need to come in-person to use it.
To get a reserve book:
- Come to the Learning Commons, located on the 2nd Floor of Linganore Hall. You can find our hours at http://guides.frederick.edu/hours.
- You'll see the Welcome Desk right when you walk in, just let the person at the desk know you are looking for something that is on reserve.
- To make it easier for us to find what you need, it is best to have:
- your course ID number
- the name of your instructor
- the title of what you need
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at 301-846-2444.
If you do not find the answer to your question in our FAQ list, please contact us during business hours at the number posted below - or use the form below to email a question to us.