Q. Who can check out materials and for how long?
- FCC students, faculty, and staff can check out library items. Present your college ID card to check out materials.
- Students and faculty at other schools that offer reciprocal borrowing with FCC may check-out books and DVDs. Present the ID from your "home" institution.
- Community residents of Frederick County may check-out books and DVDs. You may use your Frederick County Public Library card.
Book and DVD Loan Periods
- For students and staff: 30-day loan period; 1 renewal if there is no hold on an item by another patron 20-book limit
- For faculty: 30-day loan period, 3 renewals semester loan
- For community residents: 30 days, no renewals, 5-book limit
Recalling a Book or DVD
Any item may be recalled for prompt return, at the request of faculty. Library staff will recall library materials by phone.
If you do not find the answer to your question in our FAQ list, please contact us during business hours at the number posted below - or use the form below to email a question to us.