Q. Who can check out materials and for how long?
- FCC students, faculty, and staff can check out library items. Present your college ID card to check out materials.
- Students and faculty at other schools that offer reciprocal borrowing with FCC may check-out books and DVDs. Present the ID from your "home" institution.
- Community residents of Frederick County may check-out books and DVDs. You may use your Frederick County Public Library card.
Book and DVD Loan Periods
- For students and staff: 30-day loan period; 1 renewal if there is no hold on an item by another patron 20-book limit
- For faculty: 30-day loan period, 3 renewals semester loan
- For community residents: 30 days, no renewals, 5-book limit
Recalling a Book or DVD
Any item may be recalled for prompt return, at the request of faculty. Library staff will recall library materials by phone.
Was this helpful? 1 0