Q. Can I use FCC resources if I am not an FCC student?
While FCC students have priority for computers and study spaces, we absolutely welcome the public to our Library!
Services Available to non-FCC Students:
- Our computers do not currently require logins, and our WiFi is accessible to anyone.
- You may use any of our databases when you are on campus, and if you have a Frederick County Public Library card, you may check-out up to five books at one time.
- Additionally, FCC alumni and members of the community may have one session with a learning assistant at the Tutoring and Writing Center in the Bess and Frank Gladhill Learning Commons once per a week.
- Photocopying at 10 cents per page is available.
- Free scanning is available.
Services Unavailable to Non-FCC Students:
- Printing is not available to non-FCC students due to how the campus printing system is set up.
If you do not find the answer to your question in our FAQ list, please contact us during business hours at the number posted below - or use the form below to email a question to us.